If you are interested in the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) recruitment for the 2020 recruitment exercise, then you are at the right place. We have carefully broken down the information and guidelines needed for the NVRI recruitment exercise. Kindly read this article to the end to get complete updates.
THE MISSION OF NVRI
The history of NVRI dates back to Zaria in 1913, where it was inaugurated to conduct poultry and livestock census, and to control diseases through isolation and quarantine.
The department is endowed with highly trained and experienced manpower, as well as research scientists in varied fields of Veterinary Sciences. They also research on how to develop new vaccines to combat emerging diseases of livestock and poultry in Nigeria, and they help to improve the healthy production of vaccines in Nigeria.
The National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI), being one of the pioneer Veterinary Institutions in West Africa have clearly stated that their mission, is to be the foremost Veterinary Research Institute in Africa, producing International quality vaccines and offering services for the identification, eradication and control of economically diseases, through best practices, research excellence and applying modern technology, with highly trained, motivated and experienced personnel.
THE VISION OF NVRI
The National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI), also made it clear in their vision statement that the prominent Veterinary Research Institute is committed to research excellence and the production of standard quality vaccines for the livestock industry.
General Requirements For The NVRI Recruitment
- A degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any related course. Some of the courses related to the National Veterinary Research Institute includes;
- Agricultural Economics and Extension.
- Agricultural education.
- Agronomy and many other agricultural related courses in reputable universities.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Animal sciences.
- A valid means of identification must be presented. Means of identification includes;
- A permanent voter’s card.
- National Identification Card.
- Driver’s license.
- International passport.
- All applicants must be inherent Citizens of Nigeria.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NVRI official website at nvri.gov.ng to apply for positions online, once the application form is available.
- The maximum age for candidates, applying for the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) recruitment is thirty (30) years.
Trending Job Positions
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
NVRI Recruitment Portal
Please note, that the official portal for the NVRI operations is www.nvri.gov.ng, and we advise that you visit the page for clarifications on NVRI recruitment processes.
It is very important to note that the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) Recruitment Application Form is not available yet. We would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NVRI recruitment form for now.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NVRI recruitment application form is out for application.
Candidates interested in the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) Recruitment Application Form should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
Other Job Positions You Can Apply For
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment