Are you interested in the 2020 NCAA Recruitment? Do you have what it takes to be gainfully employed into the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority? Are you qualified enough to serve under NCAA? If your answer to the above questions is yes, then you are at the right platform.
This article was specially published for candidates, interested in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA), for the 2020 recruitment exercise. In this article, we have discussed exhaustively on all the necessary information you need to be successful in the forthcoming NCAA screening exercise.
NCAA Recruitment Exercise 2020
A lot of activities have been going on our various social media platforms, with reference to the availability of the 2020 Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment application form. A lot of questions have been asked, and we have carefully answered all of them in this post. Majority of the questions we receive, are listed below.
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to get the information you need concerning the 2020 NCAA recruitment.
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment popularly known as NCAA, is a prominent Federal Agency in Nigeria that is under the Aviation sector. The Agency was established by decree 49, of 1999, with the sole purpose of monitoring, regulating, and promotion of the safety, security, economic and reliability of air navigation oversight in line with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) is a vital element in the Federation’s transportation system, as well as its economy. The Agency is active at developing the Air Transport System in Nigeria.
Nigeria, being the most populated Country in Africa, has registered carriers, that can fly directly to many of the world’s business centers, such as Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, United States of America and so much more.
Other Job Positions You Can Apply For
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
Functions Of NCAA
The functions of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) are, but not limited to the following;
- Setting up the Aviation Training Standards and approval of Training Institutions, for better operations.
- Monitoring of Air Craft Operating environment for maximum safety and optimum security in the Country.
- Advising the Federal Ministry of Transport, on Policy Formulation on Aviation related Matters.
- Facilitating take off and operation of Billing Settlement Plan (BSP).
- Proper regulation of safety of Aircraft Operations, aerodrome operations, and air navigation.
- Proper regulation of methods of entry and conduct of Air Transport Businesses.
- Balancing the economic interest of users of Aviation services, operators as well as the general public.
Requirements For The NCAA Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA), for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under NCAA in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 NCAA recruitment include the following;
- The minimum age requirements for the NCAA recruitment are eighteen (18) years and a maximum of thirty five (35) years of age.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be approachable, and must possess good communication skills.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NCAA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 NCAA recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
How To Apply For The NCAA Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NCAA recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) official portal for clarification; www.ncaa.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The following steps are to be followed once the 2020 NCAA application form is out;
- Visit the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) official portal for the online application form via; ncaa.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
The 2020 Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.