If you are interested in finding out about the 2020 Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment exercise, then this article is certainly for you.
We would like to remind readers, that this article was published specifically for candidates, who are interested in the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment exercise, for the year 2020.
Recently, a lot of activities have been going on our various social media platforms, with reference to the availability of the 2020 Nigeria Communication Satellite (NIGCOMSAT) recruitment application form.
In this article, you will find out about everything you need to know concerning the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Nigeria Communication Satellite. We, in this article have given detailed information on the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment, for the 2020 recruitment exercise, as much as there is currently.
Vital points discussed in this article include the basic requirements, screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, and means of application for the 2020 Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment.
Kindly follow this article to the end, to get full updates, and to know what it takes, to be recruited under the Nigeria Communication Satellite (NIGCOMSAT).
Trending Job Positions
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
About The Nigeria Communication Satellite
Nigeria Communication Satellite Limited is an Agency under the
Federal Ministry of Information Communications Technology, Nigeria. The Prominent Federal Agency was established on the 4th of April, 2006, under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Communication, for the optimum provision of Fixed Satellite Services.
The NIGCOMSAT strives to alleviate poverty in Nigeria. It also reduces the rate of unemployment in the Country. And this is achieved by its yearly recruitment exercise, which gives candidates, interested in the Agency, a chance to apply for their dream position.
Functions Of Nigeria Communication Satellite
The unique functions of the Nigeria Communication Satellite are, but not limited to the following;
- Ensuring that communication is easier.
- Provision of adequate satellite services.
- To oversee the operational status of satellite services.
Kindly read this article to the end if you are interested in the 2020 Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment exercise. As we will be your guide, till you have been successfully recruited by Nigeria Communication Satellite.
Requirements For The NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Nigeria Communication Satellite, for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Nigeria Communication Satellite in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 NIGCOMSAT recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Must be diligent with strong attention to detail.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NIGCOMSAT 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the Job.
- Major positions at the NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020 Application Portal | Nigeria Communication Satellite Job Recruitment , demands outstanding writing skills.
- Candidate with working experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, usually have an advantage over others, and they stand a better chance of getting recruited.
- Interested applicants must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and should have the ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- Applicants should also possess the ability to work independently and with nominal instructions
- Must have an excellent understanding of the Mass Media.
- Interested candidates with working knowledge of online content-management systems have an edge.
- Applicants should be exceptional in their communication skills, and they should be approachable.
- Candidates should be excellent in the team playing role.
Requirements For the NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 NIGCOMSAT recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in Mass communication or Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Must have an NYSC discharge certificate, or a letter of exemption.
How To Apply For Nigeria Communication Satellite Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NIGCOMSAT recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the NIGCOMSAT official portal for clarification; www.nigcomsat.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2020 Nigeria Communication Satellite application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. The Nigeria Communication Satellite recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free.