Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/ 2020 | Apply Now: The Rivers State Civil Service recruitment is the governing organization of professional civil servants guided with the responsibility of carrying out the the Rivers State government policies in relation to the development and maintenance of infrastructure and social service delivery.
RSCS constantly recruits to grab qualified candidates with the necessary skills, educational qualifications and experience to enable this agency function effectively.
We have in this article Covered all Application procedures with regards to the Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment. Here included in this article are: Latest Information on the recruitment, An outlined guide on this recruitment, Requirements for this recruitment(both educational and working experience) etc.
You can also read this post for 30 Vacant Positions you can apply for today.
if you are from the rivers state or you live in the rivers state, it is highly recommended that you read this guide. However, we’d like you to note that you do not need to come from any local government in the rivers states to apply because there is no discrimination for this recruitment. Online application registration form is available for all.
Requirements for Rivers State civil service Recruitment 2020
Before you register for the Rivers State civil service Commission Recruitment 2020, you have to take this requirements into consideration as it will form a major bulk of the selection criteria for this recruitment.
- Be registered with the Rivers State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized university or institution.
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Like Microsoft excel,MS-word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Rivers state.
- Professional qualification (work experience in previous agencies or companies that mainly have to do with effective selling and marketing )will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment.
How to Apply For Rivers State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2020/2020
The portal for application is: Riversstate.gov.ng.
Please Note That:
Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, which would involve tests and an interview.
The Internship Program will last for three months
The good part of this program is that Certificates will be given to all successful candidates at the completion of the program.
The civil service Aims to provide great opportunities for citizens to obtain employment into the civil service. Free application forms are given by the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment to citizens who wish to become civil servants. this forms once filled and returned to the commission, has the candidates or applicants shortlisted and waiting to be interviewed. once found eligible, such persons are likely to be employed.
Local Government Areas (L.G.As)where the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Offer is available:
- Ahoada East
- Ahoada West
- Akuku Toru
Positions Available for the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Application include:
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Environmental Health Officers
At the Moment , the Rivers State Civil service Recruitment 2020 form is not yet out online.This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants.
Read: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2020 Application Guide| Apply Now
Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the form is out.
Read: Rivers State Government Recruitment 2020/2020 How to apply
This is the latest news so far on Rivers State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2020. We will continually inform you about any changes while we continually pray your application is successful. Good luck!
For us to personally keep you updated on the Rivers State Civil service Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online.
Also Apply For
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment