Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020 | How To Apply Online. Industrial Training Fund recruitment recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article alongside the application form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of Industrial Training Fund recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
- Is the Industrial Training Fund recruitment form out?
- When will Industrial Training Fund recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the ITF recruitment form?
- How can I apply for ITF recruitment ?
Reports have it that the Industrial Training Fund recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
Requirements for ITF recruitment
Applicants applying for the ITF Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside your state of residence.
People Also Search For
How to apply for ITF recruitment:
Read the Piece of important information below as it is very Important with regards to this recruitment.
At the moment, ITF recruitment application form is not yet out. Better put, The recruitment exercise for ITF 2020 recruitment year has not begun.
To ascertain if ITF recruitment has officially started, log into the official website www.recruitmentvilla.com or visit this page often for updates.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the ITF recruitment begins.
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
Online application is free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the ITF recruitment begins.