The National Lottery Trust Fund (NLTF) is a Federal Agency, established under section 35 of the National Lottery Act 2005 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The resources of the National Lottery Trust fund are channeled towards facilitating the achievement of the National Development Goals through the promotion of Access to the Nigerian Lottery funding for good cause projects.
You will learn all it takes to be successfully recruited via the NLTF recruitment in this article. All we ask is that you read to the end and take every detail in this article to heart, as they are vital to the recruitment exercise of the National Lottery Trust Fund.
Latest Updates On NLTF Recruitment
During our intense research on the recruitment exercise of the National Lottery Trust Fund (NLTF), we observed that candidates, who are successful in the recruitment exercise of the Agency, are chosen based on merit, and the following academic qualifications;
- A National Diploma Certificate (ND), obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council Certificate (NECO).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level).
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Any of the following certificates are required as well; HND, OND, NCE, B.Sc. obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level).
In the next section of this article, we are going to unveil the basic/general requirements of the National Lottery Trust Fund. Kindly read on for more details.
Basic Requirements For NLTF Recruitment
The general requirements for the NLTF recruitment have been outlined below. Interested candidates in the recruitment exercise of the Agency are to take note.
Basic requirements include;
- Applicants should possess excellent analytical skills.
- Interested candidates should have knowledge of basic computer apps.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be innovative and must adapt to new environments easily.
It is extremely important to note that the application form for the 2020 NLTF recruitment is not YET available. Also note that the official portal of the National Lottery Trust Fund is not yet open for registration and application. Kindly avoid any contrary information, or visit the NLTF portal for more details @ www.nltf.gov.ng.
You can also visit this page constantly, as we will keep you updated once the recruitment exercise of the Agency kick starts. You can also bookmark this page or subscribe to our e-mail newsletters to be made aware as soon as any updates from the Agency have been made available.
It is important to note that once the application form for the National Lottery Trust Fund has been made available, all interested are advised to apply for one job position only. Candidates who involve themselves in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
Also note that no fee is attached to the application form of the 2020 NLTF recruitment exercise. Ensure that you do not make payment to anyone, claiming to work in affiliation with the National Lottery Trust Fund.
Candidates interested in the NLTF recruitment exercise for 2020, should take note of the following;
- We are not recruiting for the National Lottery Trust Fund, as such, no one at recruitmentadvert.com will request any form of fee for recruitment updates from you.
- The application form for the 2020 NLTF recruitment is absolutely free.
- Subscribe with your email address to be constantly updated.
- The official portal of the National Lottery Trust Fund is nltf.gov.ng
Kindly let us know how you feel about the information you just received via the comment section.
Apply For This Trending Jobs
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment