Citibank Nigeria Limited which was officially established on the 2nd of May, 1984, is popularly known as the oldest international Bank in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Citibank provides a wide range of financial goods and services, to both commercial and corporate customers, as well as financial institutions and public sector organizations.
Being the oldest international Bank in the Federation, Citibank has gathered lots of experience over the years, which has assisted the Bank to develop in several banking services like;
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile banking and Quick teller services.
- International transactions.
- POS services and USSD code activation.
And so much more
With lots of experiences gathered over the years, Citibank Nigeria has been a site of attraction, for both aspiring staff, and customers in general.
CITIBANK Recruitment Exercise Info
Citibank recruitment is a widely searched topic on the internet today, as the prestigious financial institutions keeps to her payment scheme, and offers high paying jobs in the Banking Agency. Getting recruited into the renowned financial institution has been a dream come true for many Nigerians, and this has made the yearly recruitment exercise of the top financial Agency extremely competitive.
This article will guide you completely on how to apply and get successfully recruited, via the 2020 Citibank recruitment exercise. We advise that that you treat every detail embedded in this article as important, as they are vital to the Citibank recruitment exercise.
General Requirements For The Citibank Nigeria Recruitment
To stand qualified in the recruitment exercise of the top financial institution (Citibank Nigeria), there are certain criteria required from candidates that are interested in getting recruited by the Agency. They include;
- Only citizens of Nigeria are qualified to apply for the 2020 Citibank recruitment exercise.
- The minimum age requirement for Job positions at Citibank is eighteen (18) years.
- No form of inscription on the skin (tattoo) is permitted.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants should be smart and calculative at all times.
- Candidates should possess excellent team spirit and leadership skills.
- Interested candidates should be able to navigate through basic computer applications with ease.
Other relevant requirement has been made available at the official Citibank portal @ www.citibankgroup.com.
Be reminded that candidates that engage themselves in multiple job applications will be disqualified. Apply for one job position only.
Qualifications For Citibank Recruitment
Apart from the general criteria involved in the Citibank recruitment, there are certain academic qualifications that are demanded by the financial institution. They include;
- Sc, HND, NCE, OND, certificates in any related discipline are qualified to apply
- WAEC certificate holders, as well as NECO, GCE, NABTED and any other equivalent certificate holders are also welcome to apply
- An NYSC discharge certificate should be presented during the recruitment exercise, or a letter of exemption.
- Other relevant certificates like;
- Birth certificate
- Local Government of Origin certificate
Are also required
Important Updates on Citibank Nigeria Recruitment
For applications, complaints, more questions and clarifications, you are advised to visit the Citibank official portal @ www.citibankgroup.com.
The application form for the 2020 Citibank recruitment exercise is free. Avoid making payment to any online platform or individual that says otherwise.
Apply For Other Bank Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd Recruitment
- FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2020 Recruitment
- United Bank For Africa Plc Recruitment
- Skye Bank Recruitment
- Wema Bank Latest Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Rand Merchant Bank Job Application
- First City Monument Bank Plc Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Taj Bank Limited Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Available Jobs 2020
- Job Opportunities At Keystone Bank