Sterling Bank Plc is the number one (1) Customer Bank in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The prominent Commercial Bank is dedicated to serving the Federation satisfactorily in her unique Banking operations. And for the 2020 recruitment year, Sterling bank is accepting applications from candidates that are qualified to fill up available vacancies at the Financial Institution.
Sterling Bank recruitment exercise is commendable, as selection of candidates is usually done based on merits and qualifications. Candidates interested in getting recruited by Sterling Bank are to note the unique requirements, academic qualifications, processes and guidelines involved in the Sterling Bank recruitment exercise for 2020.
Available Info Update On The Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment Exercise
The general public has long anticipated latest updates on the 2020 recruitment exercise of Sterling Bank Nigeria. The search for legit information on the recruitment of the prominent financial Agency has led to several questions on the internet lately. Take your time and go through this write up and you will get all the answers to your questions regarding this recruitment exercise.
General Requirements For Sterling Bank Recruitment
Just like we mentioned earlier in this article, candidates who are successfully recruited to fill up available vacant positions at Sterling Bank Nigeria, are usually chosen based on their qualifications (merit). This section holds an accurate list of all the necessary requirements, needed to stand qualified in the recruitment exercise of the renowned financial institution.
General or basic requirements for the recruitment exercise of Sterling Bank include;
- Candidates must be indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be geographically mobile, as successfully recruited candidates may be asked to serve outside their present region of residence.
- Candidates should be neat, and properly dressed at all times.
- Applicants must have a clear criminal record, with no form of inscription on their skin (tattoo). Individuals who don’t fulfill this requirement will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates should be prompt at all times, with good leadership and management skills.
- Applicants should be completely healthy, with a general test record from any recognizable hospital.
- Interested applicants should be smart, calculative, innovative, and must have an excellent team spirit.
- Nursing mothers or heavily pregnant women are not permitted to apply for the 2020 Sterling Bank recruitment exercise.
Required Qualifications(Educational) For The Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment Exercise
It is also important to be fully aware of the academic qualifications of the Sterling Bank recruitment exercise. Candidates are also to note that the required academic qualifications are beyond a First Degree in Banking and Finance, or any related discipline. The Banking sector of Nigeria has advanced so fast in the last few years, and anybody who has any of the outlined certificates below is permitted to apply.
- A B.Sc, NCE, HND, OND, OND, or any other equivalent certificate holders are welcome to apply
- An NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory. However, if there is a letter of exemption, it can also serve as a substitute.
- Interested candidates that are limited with WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or any equivalent certificates are also welcome to apply.
Applicants are to note, that to have full access to the Sterling Bank application form, which has been declared free by the number one (1) customer Bank in Nigeria (Sterling Bank), applicants are to visit the official portal @ www.sterlingbank.com. Kindly note that the application is free, avoid any contrary information.
You are required to apply for just one position only.
Recommended Bank Jobs
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Rand Merchant Bank Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd Recruitment
- FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2020 Recruitment
- United Bank For Africa Plc Recruitment
- Skye Bank Recruitment
- Wema Bank Latest Job Vacancies