Available Job Vacancies at The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
Lasuth Recruitment Job Vacancies
The following Positions are available for application in the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital for the year 2020.
- Medical Officers
- Imaging Scientists
- Nursing Sisters
- Medical Laboratory Scienetists
- Health Attendants
- Technical Officers
Requirements For The LASUTH Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Degree in medicine<in a reputable institution will be a great advantage>
- They should also possess a Post NYSC full registration with MDCN(Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria)
- Also possess at least one year post qualification cognate experience in practice.
- Possess a degree in medicine discipline
- Post NYSC full registration with MDCN-Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Applicants must have at least one year of experience after qualification.
- Applicants must have a proof of possession of primaries from the Post Graduate Colleges.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of pharmacy Degree
- A Post NYSC full registration proof with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria(PRBN).
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Radiography or Diploma in Radiography (DCR) from major recognized Institutions within and outside the country; should also make sure he/she is registered with the Board of Radiographers of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must have their NYSC Completed Certifcate.
- Must be Registered Nurses (RN)
- Must be Registered Midwives (RM)
- Applicants must possess BNSc Nursing certificates.
- Candidates must be holder of AIMLS (T), Bsc plus AIMLS or Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Candidates must possess a license from the Medical laboratory Science Council of Nigeria(MLSCN)
How to Apply For Lasuth Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below which must be filled and send to:email@example.com with relevant credentials.
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- National Universities Commission Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
- The Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment