This article is a practical guide, to help you stay in track, in line with all the activities associated with the Statoil recruitment exercise for 2020. Candidates that are interested in participating in this recruitment exercise are required to adhere to the instructions detailed in this article.
This article has been embedded with information that will help you stay ahead of the competition in the recruitment exercise of Statoil. Ensure to read to the end, as we have made available, reliable information that will help you stay ahead of the competition, encountered in the recruitment exercise of Statoil.
We wish to alert applicants that are interested in this recruitment exercise, and bring their attention to the following requirements, involved in the recruitment exercises organized by Statoil.
It should be noted that these requirements usually serve as a standard, for selecting qualified candidates to fill up vacancies at the Oil and Gas Company. So if you are interested in securing your dream job at Statoil, then this article is for you.
ALSO SEE: Petrobas Jobs
Kindly pay attention to the following;
- Candidates with broad knowledge on basic computer applications, as well as working experiences, are usually given preferences during the recruitment and screening exercise of Statoil.
- Individuals with tattoo on their skin, or any form of inscription, as well as candidates that have involved themselves in criminal activities in the past are certainly not permitted to apply for this recruitment exercise.
- Valid means of identification are usually required from all applicants.
- If you are physically challenged or deformed, you are kindly advised to refrain from participating in this recruitment exercise, as Statoil requires candidates that will be swift in carrying out every activity assigned to them with ease.
- Candidates should be geographically mobile, as successfully recruited candidates may be asked to serve under any branch Nationwide.
- All academic qualifications at any level of education are accepted.
Latest Updates On Statoil
It has been drawn to our attention that candidates have fallen prey to online criminals, who have succeeded in circulating false information about the 2020 Statoil recruitment exercise. To put an end to this development, we wish to announce to the general public, that the recruitment exercise of Statoil is not yet in progress.
Statoil has not yet started recruiting for 2020, so therefore, we advise that you stay clear, off contradictory information. This page will be updated as soon as Statoil starts recruiting, so we advise that you subscribe for free, using your email address, in order to stay updated on this information.
With this point duly established, we would also like to call your attention to the application portal of Statoil. The official portal of the Oil and Gas Agency has not yet been made available for the purpose of job application and registrations.
Also note that as soon as the recruitment exercise of Statoil is in progress, we ask that you stay aware on the fact that the application form of the Agency is absolutely free. You are advised to stay away from any platform or individual that is asking you for any form of fee with regards to Statoil application form.
Also be reminded, that applicants are required to apply for just one job position only. The registration, or application of more than one job position, could terminate the entire registration process of candidates that gets themselves involved.
CHECK ALSO: Viluton Energy Recruitment
You can always reach us via the comment section, as we are always available to attend to you. Ensure you visit this page regularly, to avoid being left out.