Getting recruited under Texaco, via the Texaco recruitment exercise, which is usually organized every year, is a dream come true for thousands of Nigerians who are keen on securing their dream job positions at the Agency.
No need to over stress, as this article will update you completely, on how to apply for jobs, via the 2020 recruitment exercise of Texaco Nigeria. Is the 2020 recruitment exercise of Texaco Nigeria currently in progress?
CHECK OUT: Gaslink Recruitment
Kindly read to the end to know, and to also have access to other important updates.
Texaco Oil and Gas Nigeria Ltd is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill up available vacant positions at the Company. After reviewing this information, you would note, that it is important to carefully read this article to the end. This should be done, so as to stay updated and completely informed on the activities of Texaco Oil and Gas, with regards to her 2020 recruitment exercise.
It is true that candidates that have shown keen interest in the Texaco recruitment exercise for 2020 have been a bit stranded, due to lack of reliable information on the event (recruitment exercise of Texaco Oil and Gas).
Just like we mentioned earlier, this article has been fully loaded with quality content and information that will serve as a practical guide, to helping you participating, and successfully getting recruited into the prominent Oil and Gas Agency:
Kindly read on for more details.
We are going to outline several points in this section. The following outlined points will answer all your questions regarding the 2020 Texaco recruitment exercise. It will also clear your doubts, and help you stay ahead of the ever competitive recruitment exercise of Texaco Oil and Gas Nigeria Ltd.
ALSO READ: Conoil Recruitment
All candidates interested in this recruitment exercise, or in the screening exercise of Texaco Oil and Gas, are to take the following points to heart, to avoid being misled, or easily swayed.
Things to note about the 2020 recruitment exercise of Texaco Oil and Gas include;
- All academic qualifications at any level of education are accepted. This is because Texaco Nigeria has made provisions for candidates with minimal academic qualifications.
- One of the most important things to note about the Texaco recruitment exercise for 2020, is that Texaco Oil and Gas has not yet started recruiting for 2020. This page will be updated as soon as the recruitment exercise of the Oil and Gas Agency is in progress, and as such, we advise that candidates that are interested in getting recruited by Texaco Nigeria should subscribe for free via their email address, so as to stay updated.
- As soon as Texaco Oil and Gas Nigeria Ltd starts recruiting, or engages in her recruitment exercise for 2020, it is important to note that the application form of the Agency will be absolutely free, as no form of fee has been attached to it. Kindly refrain from patronizing touts, and online criminals. Stay alert.
- Ensure to provide accurate details, especially during the process of uploading academic qualifications and credentials. Also provide a valid email address, and phone number. Also be reminded, that applicants are required to provide valid means of identification during the recruitment and screening exercise of Texaco Oil and Gas Nigeria Ltd.
- The application portal of Texaco Oil and Gas Ltd is not yet available, or open to applicants, for the purpose of job applications and registrations. This is because the recruitment exercise of the Oil and Gas Company is not yet in progress. Please take note.
- Applicants that are keen on securing their dream job positions at this Agency are required to apply for one job position only. Multiple job application is usually detrimental to candidates, who are involved in it.
APPLY AT: Exxon Mobil
For more details on this recruitment, ensure to leave us a message via the comment section. We cherish your opinions, and we look forward to getting one. You can also share this information with loved ones on various social media platforms.