SPIE Oil and Gas is a renowned Petroleum Company that provides services to some of the world’s largest Oil and Gas Companies, through its network of offices in over twenty five (25) Countries across Africa. This article will also enlighten you more on what the recruitment exercise of SPIE Oil and Gas entail for 2020, and with this information noted, we wish to announce to you that the SPIE recruitment exercise for 2020 is currently in progress.
SPIE Oil and Gas is currently recruiting, and candidates who are interested in participating in this recruitment exercise are advised to read and digest every detail, embedded in this article.
You can also apply for: Chevron Oil And Gas Nigeria Recruitment
We have provided a comprehensive list of vacant jobs updated by the Oil and Gas Company. Candidates with the right qualifications are required to apply while the recruitment is still ongoing.
Job Positions Available At SPIE Oil And Gas
SPIE Oil and Gas has announced that they are recruiting for the following job positions;
- Senior Commissioning Specialist (M/F)
- Junior Commissioning Specialist (M/F)
- Electrical and Instrumentation Lead (M/F)
- Mechanical Supervisor (H/F)
- Torqueing Coordinator (H/F)
- Bolting Coordinator (H/F)
These job positions and more have been declared vacant by SPIE Oil and Gas. With the right qualifications, you can secure your dream job under the Top Notch Oil and Gas Company.
Ensure to visit the official portal for more details on application procedures.
Detailed information on the application form and portal of this Oil and Gas Agency will be discussed later in this article.
However, let us take a look at the requirements for candidates who are interested in this recruitment exercise.
Requirements For Job Positions In SPIE Oil And Gas
Kindly note that the requirements detailed below, are but a preview of the basic requirements for the 2020 SPIE recruitment exercise. Candidates are to note that there are several job specific requirements, as different jobs come with different requirements.
You can also apply for: Exxon Mobil Recruitment
To know more about the job position you are keen on applying for, kindly visit the official portal of SPIE Oil and Gas for more updates.
Basic requirements for the SPIE recruitment exercise include;
- All applicants should be neatly dressed, and prompt.
- Applicants are required to visit the application portal of SPIE Oil and Gas for every activity regarding job application and registration processes.
- During the registration processes, candidates are advised to use correct details, especially when it comes to uploading their academic qualifications. All candidates should register with a valid email and phone number, for ease of communication.
- SPIE Oil and Gas has announced that all academic qualification at any level of education is accepted. So even if you are in possession of minimal academic qualifications, this recruitment is for you.
- Applicants with extensive working experience are given preference during this recruitment exercise. If you fall under this category, CONGRATS!
- Professionals in the handling of basic computer applications are also given preference during the recruitment exercise of SPIE Oil and Gas.
Just like we mentioned earlier, the requirements outlined above are a preview of the basic requirements involved in this recruitment exercise. Kindly visit the official portal of SPIE Oil and Gas for more details.
This recruitment exercise is currently in progress, and as such, we advise that you subscribe for free via your email address, so as to stay updated as soon as there is any new information on the SPIE Oil and Gas recruitment exercise or screening exercise.
Also apply for:Lubcon Oil And Gas Recruitment
You can also reach us via the comment section for more updates, as we anticipate hearing from you. You can also share this information with family and friends on various social media platforms.