Interswitch Group Job Recruitment for Graduate Business Transformation Intern
Interswitch can be an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money along with the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a regular and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into a built-in payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure along with delivering innovative payment products and transactional services through the entire African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals effective at playing key roles and adding value within an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Transformation Intern
- You’ll get the chance to work across the backbone functions supporting Interswitch’s operations & service delivery, driving transformational initiative across InfoTech, Customer Support, Core Operations, Customer Experience
To be considered for the internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate from any recognized University
- Minimum of second-class upper division in any field of study
- NYSC: either currently completed orientation or completed the service year
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team
- Must be tech savvy
- For candidates not older than 27 years of age
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.